[Zope] cookie crumbler problem

Ben Avery ben@thesite.org
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 17:55:44 +0100

hi,

I've been trying to use the cookie crumbler product for authentication
on my Zope project, but have hit a problem I can't understand:

I put a Cookie Crumbler product in the root user directory
.../zope/blah/ and create the default login_form, logged_in and
logged_out dtml methods.
But when I try to access that page, .../zope/blah/
the browser just redirects to itself:
...zope/blah/login_form?came_from=http://.../zope/blah/index_html

which spins forever in IE5, and breaks Mozilla with a "redirection limit
exceeded"

I'm probably doing something stupid, but can't see what.

(I'm using Zope 2.5.1, Python 2.1.3 on Solaris 7, and Cookie Crumbler 0.5)

TIA

Ben Avery
YouthNet UK