[Zope] MySQL Database not working well with Zope

Joseph Griffin jgriffin@pclnet.net
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 08:50:15 +0000

Stephen,
It probably means that the compiler is looking for all the files it needs for
the compilation and did not find them. Look at all the messages leading up to
the error message to get a clue to where the failure is. Joseph
On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 01:30:13 -0700 (PDT), Stephen Fung wrote