[Zope] VirtualHostMonster

Dag Nygren dag@newtech.fi
Wed, 02 Oct 2002 17:50:25 +0300

Hi,
I have been banging my head against this too long now,
I have to ask:

Scenario:
- Apache as frontend with ProxyPass rules
- ZServer should serve a certain address, say http://www.xx.com/zopeit
  from a certain sub"floder" in the Zope hierarchy.

Sounds easy doesn't it ?

But for my life I cannot get the ProxyPass /VHM settings right.
Any takers ?

BTW. Is there any good documentation on VHM ?
It took me a long time to figure out that VirtualHostBase is a literal an=
shouldn't be replaced with anything as I tried to do.
Have still not figured out what VirtualHostRoot does ;-(

Seems like the biggest problem for a newbie  with Zope is the
very rudimentary documentations on the Products (and the terminology,
which is quite "different")

BRGDS

-- =

Dag Nygren                               email: dag@newtech.fi
Oy Espoon NewTech Ab                     phone: +358 9 8024910
Tr=E4sktorpet 3                              fax: +358 9 8024916
02360 ESBO                              Mobile: +358 400 426312
FINLAND