[Zope] EDI and Zope.

Felipe E. Barousse Boué fbarousse@piensa.com
02 Oct 2002 11:26:37 -0500

--=-2yJaH21+z/tK6/x99gjC

Hi:

We just got into a situation where we need to receive EDIFACT EDI
formatted data into a to be deployed system.

The idea is to get that EDI data, convert it to XML and then handle
everything else needed in XML within Zope. Later on, the reverse process
will need to be done:  Zope-XML -> EDI -> Remote 3rd party system.

The question is, has any of you has had any experience working with EDI
and Zope (or Python for that matter). ?

Are there any public domain modules, code or components, besides the
obvious XML related Zope products that could be of use in this proyect.?

Any suggestions, comments and ideas are more than welcome.

Thanks in advance and Best regards.

Felipe Barousse
Bufete Consultor de Mexico - Piensa Technologies
www.piensa.com

--=-2yJaH21+z/tK6/x99gjC

--=-2yJaH21+z/tK6/x99gjC--