[Zope] EasyPublisher not being recognized

Honest to Goodness h2g@sympatico.ca
03 Oct 2002 07:43:05 -0400

I have Zope 2.5.1 installed on my Mandrake 8.2 system and everything
works great. I installed the EasyPublisher 1.6 system in my
/usr/local/Zope directory as instructed and there is now an
EasyPublisher16 folder in there. But when I restart Zope none of the
EP16 products are recognized. Nothing appears in the Zope management
screen.

I notice that the Zope dir has a /lib/python/Products sub-dir and so
does the EP16 folder. Am I supposed to copy the product dirs into there?
I don't want to mess things up. The EasyPublisher instructions are all
written for those installing on Win32. Has anyone else been through
this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!