[Zope] Getting zctl.py To Start ftpd-- Was: Is Anyone Listening?? Port 8021 Isn't!

beno zope@thewebsons.com
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 10:53:54 -0400

Geez. I must be thick as a brick, but I still don't see how to get my ftp
client talking to Zope. In your zope.conf I see no reference to ftp or port
8021. Your file is almost identical to mine. How is it you have ftp
running? Which port? Or, am I missing something else altogether (which is
what I suspect).
TIA,
beno