[Zope] ZPT changing javascript (HOW?) - Easy with DTML

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:54:24 -0500

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 12:20:14PM -0500, Christopher N. Deckard wrote:
> Well, I tried the following, but it didn't work.  It parses just
> fine.  Are "script" tags ignored when the PT is rendered?  I could
> understand why.

I'd be surprised if it parsed fine; if so, I was unaware that <span>
didn't require a </span> tag. How about replacing:

  username = <span tal:replace="USER_NAME"/>;

with

  username = <span tal:replace="USER_NAME">username</span>;

and then doing similarly for the other variables?

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu