[Zope] Zope JAVA API for document retreival/store

D Bamud nougain@cad.delhi.nic.in
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 17:01:30 +0530

I have a Java/Swing application. From this application I need to store and
get some Text files from Zope. How to do it. Are there some HTTP Java APIs
available from ZOPE?

1. Could someone proivide code to do "Store"/Submit a document to Zope and
to "Retreive"/Get the document. However I could get the document using
HttpURLConnection class of Java.

2. Does ZOPE server provide some JAVA APIs so that complete document
directory structure with files could be retieved so that Java application
could show them to user for selection.

3. How to submit a document with Zope user authentication done.

4. Note I don't want to use Python/Jython
--
Thanks