[Zope] WebDav - Win2K problem

Ross rossk@pobox.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 07:33:40 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Paul

I tried WebDrive and it works perfectly. It looks like a very cool
product.

I'm a little reluctant to totally blame Microsoft because their web
folders do work correctly with Apache mod_dav. There seems to be some
difference between Zope WebDAV and Apache mod_dav.

There is some security related update to WebDAV in the release notes
for service pack 3 for Win2k (which is fairly recent) so maybe that
stopped it working with Zope.

Cheers
Ross