AW: AW: AW: [ZOPE] DCOracle2 and Oi9 RC2, wrong number values in select

Dieter Fischer dieter.fischer@grid-it.ch
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 18:00:46 +0200

Hello

Regarding my Problem on Wednesday, I've found a good solution to that.

Before starting Zope, you have to set the correct environment Varible for
the decimal sign:

NLS_NUMERIC_CHARACTERS=3D".,"; export NLS_NUMERIC_CHARACTERS

Now you can start zope.

Regards

Dieter