[Zope] This is how HTML works

p.t. p.training@tin.it
Sat, 05 Oct 2002 00:09:37 +0200

I have found similar statements a few times around, that is some empty form
fields are not trasmitted with the client request.
However, I couldn't manage to find in the W3C HTML specifications where
exactley this point is exposed: has somebody a precise link?
Or is a matter of specification implementaion (and then browser dependent)?
TIA,
         p.t.

At 16:34 04/10/2002 -0400, Jim Penny wrote:

>This is how HTML works.  Rather bad design.
<SNIP>