[Zope] Xron ready for production? Anyone using it live?

Johan Carlsson [Torped] johanc@torped.se
Sat, 05 Oct 2002 08:39:11 +0200

Hi All,
I'm interested in starting to maintain Xron, if it has potential to be a
stable products.
 From the code it doesn't seem to do any strange things, but I would
like to know if anybody has experience of using it in a production
environment, or any other experiences and that would recommend not
using it in a production environment.

The central feature I'm interested in is the ability to setup packing
policies inside Zope.
I know many people uses Cron or Scheduler but I like to have a
platform independent solution and preferably one inside the Zope process.

Regards,
Johan Carlsson

--=20
Torped Strategi och Kommunikation AB