[Zope] Products and clases with new attributes

Antonio Beamud Montero antonio.beamud@agora-2000.com
07 Oct 2002 12:27:28 +0200

Hi all:
Long time ago I started to develop a big product, it's under development
now, but with some stable releases in a client. My problem is that new
releases of a Product adds new attributes and when I upgrade de Product,
I need to create another instance and recreate all the system, because
old instances in the zobd haven't that attributes...
Now, it's no problem, but when this system is in production, with
hundred of objects... buff... How I can solve this problem...?

Thanks...
--
Microsoft merges technologoies:
Windows CE + Windows ME + Windows NT = Windows CEMENT

----
Antonio Beamud Montero
Agora Systems S.A.

http://www.agoratechnologies.com