[Zope] mailhost location problem

Ben Avery ben@thesite.org
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 12:55:09 +0100

that works fine, thanks Chris.

out of curiosity, is there no equivalent Python expression (e.g.
"foo.bar", "_foo.bar" etc) I could just put in a tag, that does the same as
<dtml-with foo>
   <dtml-sendmail mailhost="bar">
</dtml-with>

which seems a bit like hard work, I just want DTML to handle
presentation, rather than making it do anything more.

Ben