[Zope] XML via MS COM

Joseph Griffin jgriffin@pclnet.net
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 12:19:01 -0500

Garry,
Check out: http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/ for working with python
and COM. I suggest that you get the COM object to work in the regular Python
environment before using it with Zope.

Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Garry
Galinsky
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 11:17 AM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] XML via MS COM

I am looking to integrate and existing Windows program with Zope.  The
program uses COM which accepts XML formatted requests and provides XML
formatted responses.  I know nothing about using COM and nor do I have
any C+ experience.  I was hoping that someone could recommend a
Zope/Python product that I could configure to talk to application's COM
and therefore Zope could be my interface for creating/sending XML
requests and parsing the XML response.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Garry Galinsky