[Zope] Page navigation

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 08:38:54 -0500

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 01:13:07AM -0700, Alexandre Soumbatov wrote:

> The problem is that page is result page from request form. So if I
> leave <a href="#Top">On Top</a> Zope substitute it with home URL and
> if I click on this link I am again on the request form but not on my
> result page. :-(

Is the result page the same URL as the request form? If so, I don't
know the solution (other than making them two different URLs). Even
so, I'd have assumed that browsers wouldn't reload a page they're
already viewing just to go to a named link on the same page.

If I completely misunderstand, I think you'll have to post some
problem-causing code, preferably stripped of anything not related to
the problem. Basically, make as small and simple a test case as
possible that exhibits the problem you're describing.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu