[Zope] Re: VirtualHostMonster (Watch out for Zope 2.6a1)

Dag Nygren dag@newtech.fi
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 09:19:23 +0300

> Is 'Localizer' a normal Folder, or an instance of some Folderish
> Product?  Your setup looks correct, so that's all I can think of.

Localizer is the language selecting stuff, not a normal folder.

But going for your version thing solved the problem !

I grepped _vh_ in the SiteAccess product and it found nothing.

Checking out zope.org I noticed that there was a 2.6b1 out there.
Downloaded that and lo and behold: The SiteAccess now had a test
against _vh_.
Moved over only that Product to my site as I am not sure how to upgrade
without loosing my scurrent work.
Restarted Zope and it worked !!!

Seems like the 2.6a1 version for some reason dropper the _vh_ stuff....
It is there in the docs though.

Anyway thankyou a lot for giving me someone to talkto about this,
it helped a lot.

Best from Finland

Dag