[Zope] Refreshing products

Thierry Florac thierry.florac@onf.fr
09 Oct 2002 09:51:40 +0200

  Hi,

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 01:47, Peter Bengtsson wrote:
> Yes, also be careful with your base classes. You need to inherit the
> Persistance class which is included in OFS.Folder and ObjectManager and
> SimpleItem.

My product class is inherited from SimpleItem, and so from Persistent.
But do you mean also that internal fields should also inherit from
Persistent instead of being simple classes ??

I've found also (after sending my mail :-(( ) that it's also possible to
use the "self._p_changed = 1" instruction to store these kinds of
properties. What's the best way to use ??

Thanks,

  Thierry