[Zope] Re: DocumentLbrary with databases

Ken firerooster@netscape.net
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 20:20:03 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks Casey,

>>can I delete the original document and keep only the catalogued 'brain'?

[...]
>You could not get rid of the object entirely though, >unless you created a traversal hook in the Documents >object which pretended to make it exist. This
>is probably more trouble then it is worth though.

OK, I won't go there. I mainly wanted to prevent users from displaying the originals: I'm not Google yet ;-)

For now I have removed any references to the DocumentFiles, so the problem is dealt with, but I am still wondering:

Where is the index_html method of a DocumentFile, so I could maybe change it to a redirect?

Thanks,

Ken