[Zope] I have lost my context :-(

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 20:45:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, Chris Withers wrote:

> Gitte Wange wrote:
> > Arh looking right through me :-)
> >
> > CMF Version: CMF-1_3-release (CVS branch)
>
> Tell Shane,
>
> I think he thought he fixed this. If you can persuade him otherwise (especially
> if you can reproduce it) then he may be able to fix it...

CMF-1_3-release does NOT have the fix.  The fix is not in any released
version of CMF, so you have to go with CMF-1_3-branch.  I am not involved
in the CMF release schedule, so I don't know when the next release is
expected.

Now, I have a more paranoid version of the fix that I'll gladly check in
if anyone can positively verify the bug is still there.

Shane