[Zope] Re: Zope & Gimp & Win32

Andreas Tille tillea@rki.de
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:51:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Anders Schneiderman wrote:

> I'm trying to create a product that will dynamically create pictures
> by calling Gimp from Zope.
Might be off topic here, but did you ever tried to get any reasonable
result from Gimp in batch mode.  Once I tried it I found it nearly
undocumented and the examples of these snippets of documentation did
not work.

So I suggest to try this step before thinking about integration into
Zope I would try all thinks from command line before.  (In case
you managed to do this I would be interested in a little howto - perhaps
in private because it is off-topic here.)

Kind regards

        Andreas.