[Zope] LocalFS indexing on CMF ?

Cravoisier Thierry thierry.cravoisier@st.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:02:11 +0200

Hi all,

I am using LocalFS on W2000 with
Zope 2.51 and
CMF1.3

I catalogged my files by using the portal_catalog tool, the "Find
Ojects", searching for the "File" object type.
In the ZMI, I get the list of all object identifiers cataloged : looks
OK !
When I move to the details of the catalog contents "catalog" tab, I get
the object identifier correct BUT the details of a cataloged file gives
me some strange information:

Metadata Contents
 Metadata is the information that the Catalog keeps inside of its
internal structure so that it can answer questions quickly. This is then
returned in
 the "brain" that the Catalog gives back during searches.

       Key
                                      Value
       Subject
                                     ()
       Type
                                      Folder
       CreationDate
                                      2002-04-17 10:34:57
       review_state
       ModificationDate
                                      2002-09-19 18:36:20
       Date
                                      2002-09-19 18:36:20
       EffectiveDate
                                      None
       modified
                                      2002/09/19 18:36:20.656 GMT+2
       created
                                      2002/04/17 10:34:57.568 GMT+2
       ExpiresDate
       expires
                                      9998/12/31
       getIcon
                                      folder_icon.gif
       Creator
                                      zopeadm
       effective
                                      0999/12/31
       Description
       portal_type
                                      Folder
       Title
                                      <the title of the Folder just
before my Local FS Directory" ??????? >

The index contents seems ok except the Title that again refers to the
<the title of the Folder just before my Local FS Directory" ??????? >
!!!!

Any Hint ?

As an impact, it gives as a search result, always the same "name" for
any object indexed from the file system and behaves the same for the
topic items !!!
Thierry CRAVOISIER