[Zope] KnowledgeKit?

Richard Wesley hawkfish@trustedmedianetworks.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 07:49:56 -0700

Is anyone using this?  It was greeted with joy by my documentation
team, but it is rather old and crufty.  I am faced with the task of
converting it to ZPT among other things.  Also, the fact that I can't
seem to add a custom index_html to a knowledge base instance is
rather annoying...

TIA,

- rmgw

<http://www.trustedmedianetworks.com/>

Richard Wesley                                  Trusted Media Networks, Inc.

"...if you can't get out, you just either blow something up, or you eat
  something, or you just throw penguins in the air."
                                              - Brian Henson