[Zope] / object ownership

Jean Paul Ladage jean.ladage@cmg.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:34:05 +0200

------_=_NextPart_001_01C27111.B8F3BFC0

I accidently took ownership of the root object, so now every visitor is
required to give a user name and
password to view any underlying objects.
Is there a way to set back the ownership to unowned?

------_=_NextPart_001_01C27111.B8F3BFC0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<TITLE>Bericht</TITLE>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2719.2200" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: ">
<DIV>I accidently took ownership of the root object, so now every visitor is
required to give a user name and<BR> password to view any underlying
objects.<BR> Is there a way to set back the ownership to
unowned?<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C27111.B8F3BFC0--