[Zope] How to organize users in "groups"

Phil Glaser StillSmallVoice@DirectvInternet.com
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:26:25 -0400

Hi Roger,

nuxUserGroups looks cool, though I'm a little concerned about its level of
maturity. Is it stable and reliable?

I agree that reproducing the administrative interface is inefficient, and
have made that fact clear to my client. The problem is that the system is
intended for use by folks who are relatively unskilled technically. ZMI for
these users would be too unusable. Basically I'm going to have to dig into
some of the ZMI manage methods and lift some of the code into my own
application's pages. It does not strike me as the most efficient use of
resources but the customer is insisting on it.

Thanks so much for your help!!!

--Phil