[Zope] Stupid Bug

Rares Vernica verni0@hotmail.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:24:27 +0300

Yes, I think you are right with: "higher up in the tree structure of the
site" but this is not form IE, it don't works in Netscape 4.75 or 7.0
neither and so... I think the bug is from Zope, don't you think so?! or
where is the mistake (I understand the facts but ".../StupidBug" and
".../StupidBug/" points to the same page).

Regards,
Rares