[Zope] DCOracle2: How to handle "TABLE OF" IN/OUT parameter?

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:03:00 -0400

John Ziniti wrote:

> What type of object needs to be passed in to a stored proc
> which has an IN/OUT parameter of TYPE "TABLE OF"?
>
> TIA,
>
> John Ziniti

I think you just need a list -- however, you may have to change the
binding type in the code -- there's a big block comment that is above a
bao.setStatic(1) call -- it seems to be the case that sometimes you need
to do a static bind, and other times a dynamic bind.

I know I had table of  working at one point; it may be busted again.

--
Matt Kromer
Zope Corporation  http://www.zope.com/