[Zope] Generating lists of dicionaries from properties

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:31:03 -0700

> I think, that you have misunderstood me. The thing is, that I would like
> have this dictionary list stored in a string property,

That doesn't make sense. Unless you just str the dict and then eval it back
you can't do that. You shouldn't be able to do eval in a Python Script, if
you'd want to, which you don't.

> so that a python script can

So put your dictionary in that Python Script, or make a second Python Script
the dictionary.
--
  Andy McKay
  www.agmweb.ca