[Zope] RESPONSE.redirect?

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:56:23 -0700

What about:

    <dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect('reportPage_html?query_start=3')">

Does that get you what you're looking for?

You could skip the cookie thing entirely by using something like:

    <dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect('reportPage_html?query_start=3&changed=1')">

And then put something like this in reportPage:

<dtml-if changed>
   Record Edited
</dtml-if>

HTH