[Zope] RESPONSE.redirect?

Michael michael@nichestaffing.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:48:01 -0600

On Thursday 17 October 2002 02:56 pm, Dylan Reinhardt wrote:
> What about:
>
>     <dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect('reportPage_html?query_start=3')">
>
> Does that get you what you're looking for?

yes but "query_start=3" will need to ba a variable.  If I hard code it it
will work fine, but only in that one instance.  What I need is something
similar to <a href="reportPage.htm#target"> with target being a
variable that can be called.  The only problem with that is I can't use a
<dtml-var xxxx> inside a <dtml-var xxx>