[Zope] Low cost zope hosting?

Ross tetranz@yahoo.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:40:02 -0700 (PDT)

--- "Nagle, Robert" <r-nagle@ti.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for a low cost web host for zope.
[snip]

I'm just getting into Zope too. A good option for me has been a
'Virtual Server' account. This is much more flexible than shared
hosting. It looks and feels as if you have your own dedicated Linux
server with root access except that it is really one of several
partitioned on one machine. I'm paying $29.95 USD / month for 2 Gb disk
space and 15 Gb traffic. Email me if you want to know the host. I'm not
connected with them other than being a happy customer.

Cheers
Ross