[Zope] Re: Trouble accessing Zope FTP port from XEmacs

A.J. Rossini rossini@u.washington.edu
19 Oct 2002 20:34:47 -0700

I've seen this using XEmacs under Windows, but never under Linux or
Solaris.  What OS?

    skip> Me:

    skip>     If I try to visit /admin@localhost:8021/ from XEmacs it correctly does
    skip>     the little efs dance, however, I always get the error message:

    skip>         *ftp admin@localhost* seems not a pty. Kill? (y or n)

    skip> Some more investigation trying to connect to other ftp servers suggests this
    skip> is a general problem with XEmacs.  I filed a bug report with the XEmacs
    skip> gang.

    skip> --
    skip> Skip Montanaro - skip@pobox.com
    skip> http://www.mojam.com/
    skip> http://www.musi-cal.com/

    skip> Zope maillist  -  Zope@zope.org
    skip> **   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
    skip> (Related lists -
    skip>  http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce