[Zope] Zope Contractor Wanted

Wayne Connolly wayne@c-media.com.au
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 19:39:33 -0700 (PDT)

I am just about to begin work on several large websites
and will not be able to complete all the work unless I
can outsource some components.

You will be granted access(Manager & Owner) to our live
Zope dev server to complete your components.

A skeletal working system will be documented and
functional, including all design templates(in ZPT), as
will database connectivity and db schema.

You will not have access to FreeBSD/Apache server
running zope.

You will be provided with english documentation
detailing exact requirements however input/criticism
will be listened to.

I will pay the lucky winner in $US via paypal or direct
into your account if you require.

I dont care where you are located however melbourne
would be highly benificial.

You should be intimately familiar with Zope Product
creation and python scripting not to mention all normal
zope functions including eCommerce.

Hand-holding will hopefully be minimal as my time will
be taken up performing simlar tasks in addition to all
business requirements.

If you do a good job I will definately send more work
through in the future without posting to this board.

Please send your zope resume including any examples and
your expected flat rate in $.

Cheers,

Wayne