[Zope] question about local roles

Dylan Reinhardt Dylan@DylanReinhardt.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:52:14 -0700

Check the permissions on everything a_method calls.  That's probably your
problem.

To do a quick test if this is true, give a_method a Manager Proxy Role.  If
that solves your problem, you know that you hadn't set permissions
correctly for some called object.  If that doesn't solve your problem, you
haven't set the permissions for a_method correctly.

HTH

Dylan