[Zope] sessions and zope2.6.0

Bakhtiar A Hamid kedai@kedai.com.my
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:27:15 +0800

On Tuesday 22 October 2002 13:23, Chris McDonough wrote:
> Darn.  Well.. I'm not sure what to do.  I essentially rewrote the
> sessioning stuff for 2.6 specifically to avoid these kind of errors in
> earlier sessioning stuff.
>
> Can you try this for me on the machine that hosts the Zope instance
> you're having problems with:
>
> cd zopehome/lib/python/Products/Sessions/stresstests
> export PYTHONPATH=3Dzopehome/lib/python
> python stresstestMultiThread.py
>
> It will print a bunch of numbers to the screen as it tests.  But the en=
> result should be something like:
>
> Ran 2 tests in 138.481s
>
> Please report any errors or failures you see during the test... or lack
> thereof, of course..

here's the printed stuff when i ran the test

# /usr/bin/python2.1 stresstestMultiThread.py
testNonOverlappingBrowserIds (__main__.TestMultiThread) ... 0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
general conflict
0
general conflict
0
1
1
0
ok
testOverlappingBrowserIds (__main__.TestMultiThread) ... general conflict
general conflict
general conflict
general conflict
general conflict