[Zope] size of image in LocalFS

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:57:38 -0700

Hi,
I have a set of images in a LocalFS. I provide links to those images on
another page and when a user clicks on those links a small window pops
up that displays the image.
 Is it possible in anyway to figure out the size of the image in advance
so that I can size the pop up window to be the same??

TIA
AM

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes