[Zope] Xitami

Alberto Vidal AVB@mail.ono.es
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 02:09:38 +0200

Hi!

I'm running Zope 2.5.1 (binary release, python 2.1, win32-x86), python
2.1.3, win32) located at "C:\Archivos de programa\WebSite" and Xitami v2.5b4
at "C:\Archivos de programa\Xitami".

My Start.bat file is

--8<----------
"C:\Archivos de programa\WebSite\bin\python.exe" "C:\Archivos de
programa\WebSite\z2.py" -D -p "C:\Archivos de
programa\Xitami\CGI-BIN\zope.pcgi"
----------8>--

and my zope.pcgi is:

--8<----------
#!C:\Archivos de programa\WebSite\pcgi\win32\pcgi-wrapper.exe
#
# This PCGI info file was generated automatically by
# the Zope installer. See the file doc/WEBSERVER.txt
# for more information on setting up PCGI support.

PCGI_NAME=Zope
PCGI_PORT=8090
PCGI_MODULE_PATH=C:\Archivos de programa\WebSite\lib\python\Zope
PCGI_PUBLISHER=C:\Archivos de programa\WebSite\pcgi\pcgi_publisher.py
PCGI_EXE=C:\Archivos de programa\WebSite\bin\python.exe
PCGI_SOCKET_FILE=C:\Archivos de programa\WebSite\var\pcgi.soc
PCGI_PID_FILE=C:\Archivos de programa\WebSite\var\pcgi.pid
PCGI_ERROR_LOG=C:\Archivos de programa\WebSite\var\pcgi.log
PCGI_DISPLAY_ERRORS=1
BOBO_REALM=Zope
BOBO_DEBUG_MODE=1
INSTANCE_HOME=C:\Archivos de programa\WebSite
----------8>--

I have asociated .pcgi files with "c:\archivos de
programa\website\pcgi\win32\pcgi-wrapper.exe", but when I try to go to the
url http://localhost/cgi-bin/zope.pcgi I get a "Resource not found: cgi-bin
GET". If I add a slash, I get a server error 500.

I've read the information on how install under IIS, but any changes made to
the pcgi info file don't work.

I've also tried to use 8.3 filenames (same happens) and enclosing on
double-quotes, but got more errors.

I changed the standard_html_header object with a new title, and it seems
zope is reading it (the change appear on the browser title), but it can
access index_html object.

Any idea on how to get ir working properly? Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Alberto