[Zope] Is it possible to protect DTML source code

Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:02:56 -0700

My hunch is that they mean obscure the code like MS script encoder does for
ASP so that users of the software can't read said code (read: proprietary
software).  I have no idea why you would want to do this for TTW code?

Sean