[Zope] <noscript> and dtml

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:02:40 +0200

Hi,

I think even better is to sligthly work without Javascript too.
Which is not so hard, for examle:

false;">Link</a>

Instead of:

which
is often found.

Raising an error page if someone decides to live without
javascript because of security concerns is not really good style.

Sure there are exceptions where JS is really required because
otherwise its to complex or slow to provide functionality,
but one should really weight it out.

Just my 5c ;))

Regards
Tino

--On Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2002 09:40 -0700 AM