[Zope] Psyco & Zope

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:24:44 -0500

    Antonio> Anybody has try psyco and zope?

    Oliver> It rocks!

    Skip> Any gotchas?

    Jim> Only one that I know of, and it is arguably a service.

    Jim> psyco tries very hard to convert objects to their nearest pythonic
    Jim> cognate.  timestamps to DateTimes, floats to floats, integers to
    Jim> ints, etc.

Um, before we get any farther off-track, there is "psyco" and "psycopg".
Helluva lot different beasts.  Sounds like you're talking about psycopg.  I
was asking (and understood the OP to be asking) about Psyco, Armin Rigo's
specializing compiler (see psyco.sf.net I believe).

--
Skip Montanaro - skip@pobox.com
http://www.mojam.com/