[Zope] Re: Exsternal method quote

Andreas Tille tillea@rki.de
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:52:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Dieter Maurer wrote:

> Projekt01, Roger Ineichen writes:
>  > What can I do if I whould return html code frome a external method?
>  > It always quote the return string
> It seems that you are calling your external method from ZPT.
>
> In this case, you must use "structure" in from of your call.
Is there any equivalent for this for Python Scripts?

For certain reasons I use a script which returns a complete
HTML-page.  This Script calls another Script which parses some
parameters and returns the contents of a file object of the ZODB.

I plan to convert these files to structured text for easier user
handling but currently this file contains HTML.  I observed that
also in a python script all HTML is quoted.  Any hint how to
prevent that?

Kind regards

          Andreas.