[Zope] Re: [HELP] Re: Zope & WebDAV problem

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 00:29:53 +0300

 >Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:21:53 +0200
 >From: Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
 >To: flemaitre@fede.generali.fr, zope@zope.org
 >Subject: [Zope] Re: [HELP] Re: Zope & WebDAV problem
 >
 >There is no known solution since it works with some
 >versions of M$ Windows and with other versions it does not. We spent a
 >lot of time to solve this issue but we came to the point where M$
 >violates the WebDAV specs and has an undefined behaviour.

Webdrive or Teamdrive is a good solution. My vote for those clients too.

On the other hand one solution, if you have a Linux server too, could be
to use dav-fs and share that mounted point with Samba. Haven't tested
the windows share, but love dav-fs.

Oh and since on new redhats the dav-fs is so easy to take into use it is
almost criminal ,-)

-huima