[Zope] Re: Exsternal method quote

Andreas Tille tillea@rki.de
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:21:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Dieter Maurer wrote:

>  > > In this case, you must use "structure" in from of your call.
>  > Is there any equivalent for this for Python Scripts?
> The same way:
>
>   ZPT doesn't care how a value is produced (by a External Method,
>   a Script, a function call or a literal).
Sorry, you missunderstood the question.  I do not use any ZPT.
My main pythons script returns some kind of

"""<html>
<head>
</head>

The problem is that another Python Script inside the body part should
return the contents of a File Object which should be inserted verbatim
as it is.  But the HTML-flags are quotet and I really see no reason
for this.

I could provide an example but if I make it as simple as possible to
show the problem I wonder whether people might ask why I'm doing useless
stuff instead of using ZPT or DTML.

Kind regards

         Andreas.