[Zope] Zope Database Cache

Bert Vanderbauwhede Bert.Vanderbauwhede@rug.ac.be
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:53:43 +0200 (MEST)

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Brian Lloyd wrote:

> So the total for all caches is just the number of object in each
> connection cache. This means that in theory, with a target size
> of 400, the system will try hard to make sure that no more than
> 1600 (persistent) objects are sitting around in memory (400 x 4
> ZODB connections).

OK, that explains it. I think that the 'in theory' part is important: I
still got a lot more objects cached than 400 * 80 (my current #threads).

> Hope this helps!

Yup. Thanks!

Bert Vanderbauwhede...
---
"Postmodernism is like a three year old throwing his blocks
 around the room because he got frustrated with his failed
 attempts to stack them higher."