[Zope] zope & document management systems

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
26 Oct 2002 14:58:19 -0400

Hi mark,

You may wish to take a look at Case Duncan's Document Library product at
http://www.zope.org/Members/Kaivo/DocumentLibrary .  It does not plug in
to Documentum, but it provides the features you've named.  I'm sure
Casey would appreciate it if you took up the cause of extending it as
well. ;-)

HTH,

- C