[Zope] Problem with Tabs

Sebastian Queißer s.queisser@freenet.de
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 14:02:24 +0100

Hello!

I have a class, which should create dynamically one tab for every
folder, which was created in this class. When I click on one tab there
should the index of the folder be displayed and also the other tabs.
To get this work I wrote a method which changes the mange_options
tuple for every object in my class and the class itself, so that the
path of every tab is right. This method is called everytime the index
of my class is called.
Now the display of a tab should depend on a variable 'visible', which
every folder gets, when he's created. This variable can be changed on
the index of my class. After that the index of my class is reloaded
and the deactivated tab should not appear. All this worked fine on
Zope 2.5.0, but on every version higher there is a strange bug:
When I change the variable and click the button, which should reload
the index, the whole row of tabs disappears. When I reload the page
manually by refreshing with my browser the row of tabs appears again
how I wish it.

In the Changelog of Zope I found the fllowing change in Version 2.5.1:
 - Propertysheets: Ids like 'values','keys' and 'values' are
        now forbidden as they break WebDAV functionality. Existing
        Propertysheets are not affected
but I don't know, if there is a connection between this and my
problem?

Another less important problem is, how I can select one special tab
to be emphasized.

If anybody could tell me how to solve my problem, I would be very
grateful.

Sebastian Queißer