[Zope] performance issues

peter sabaini sabaini@inode.at
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 00:02:52 +0100

and for python products there is of course also the standard profiler (i
think CallProfiler doesn't work with python products but i may be
mistaken), to be found in /Control_Panel/DebugInfo/manage_profile.

for instance with the profiler i recently found that my only performance
problem was the ZODBC adapter resp. ODBC :-)

  - peter.