[Zope] Undo error

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:20:39 +0200

On Tuesday 29 October 2002 21:50, Dieter Maurer wrote:
>  > Error Type: UndoError
>  > Error Value: Couldn't undo change to '\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x1c4'
>  > because non-undoable transaction
>
> I see two potential reasons:
>
>   1. The transaction references a set of objects.
>      At least one of these objects has later been changed by another
>      transaction. The former transaction cannot be undone without
>      the latter one (because this would give you some inconsistency)

1. Add DTML Method
2. Delete DTML Method
3. Undo (try) the latest change
4. Get error.

Seems that Zope can not undo anything I do: all what I do (change, delete=
 or=20
move) it always returns this error.

>   2. A single Zope-transaction can consist of an undoable transaction
>      (e.g. against a ZODB on top of an undoable storage)
>      and a non-undoable transaction (e.g. against a relational database=
).
>      Then the whole transaction is non-undoable (because you cannot
>      undo the effect in the relational database).

Hmm.... Hmm... So what there is such undoable stuff to just undelete an=20
object?

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of SMART?