[Zope] session invalidate - using python

p.t. p.training@tin.it
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 23:26:07 +0100

Chris,
thanks for the very clear explanation.
In effect, I was trying to undestand how session expiring works, because
I'm looking for a way to detect when a request coming from a browser
associated to a session find the session expired.
Have you a suggestion?
TIA,
         p.t.