[Zope] Helpppp - Problems with big files

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:31:44 +0200

On Wednesday 30 October 2002 19:49, Antonio Beamud Montero wrote:
>    response.setHeader('content-lenght',size)
>    response.setHeader('content-Disposition',loc)
Where is the Content-Type?

> How I can resolve this problem?... is very important...
Well... Did you mean *body* (HTML? Plain-Text?) or exactly file to downlo=
ad?=20
HTTP is not designed to big files transfer. It is designed to transfer a=20
text. You can split whole file into the smaller pieces then send or do th=
is=20
via File Transfer Protocol (FTP), which IS designed to transfer files eve=
n=20
that big files.

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

"Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files. This provides more secu=
rity
than wiping with decimal values."
=09-- Norton SystemWorks 2002 Manual